Dapatkan laptop hanya dengan 99ribu rupiah

WMZ PureCodec 2011 Build 20110330 English

Posted by upiiqfiles - -

WMZ PureCodec 2011 Build 20110330 English (Silent Install)
The best codec pack in the world! It's support all multimedia formats and Real Media formats, Also contains four multimedia players. It's a perfect decoding to achieve a variety of popular video, HDTV playback and encoding audio and video decoding versatile package comes with Media Player Classic, KMPlayer, BSPlayer three popular player, support Jane, platform installation of language, can play AVI , VCD, DVD, MPG, MP4, RMVB, TS, TP, EVO, M2TS, MKV, OGM, MOV, SCM, CSF, FLV, Rm, Ram and many other audio and video file formats. Recommended installation environment is Windows XP / Vista, Windows Media Player 11, does not support Windows 9X. And Realplayer to be used, please do not choose when to install Real decoding components, QuickTime similar.

Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7.0
Language: English
Removed: Toolbars

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it
    was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for first-time blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


    Here is my weblog weeknight

Leave a Reply

Archive